The RF-S transponder is particularly recommended for athletics because of its small size. It is also an active chip that uses a robust radio protocol for communication, making for an all-round reliable and accurate transponder.
With its small dimensions, it can easily be placed on the back of the bib, around the wrist or leg without hindering the competitor.
The transponder comes with a non-replaceable lithium battery.
- Emission : radio waves
- Maximum speed : 140 km/h (87 mph)
- Maximum height of activation : 4 m (13.1 ft)
- Maximum distance of emission : 200 m (656 ft)
- Temperature range : -20 °C to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Dimensions : 42 x 43 x 6 mm (1.65 x 1.69 x 0.23 in)
- Weight : 12 g (0.42 oz)
- Lithium CR2032
- Autonomy : 3 years
No reviews yet
Write Your Review