In providing its brand new timing device for the 2010 Race of Champions-Nations Cup, TAG Heuer's Timing department proudly presents the new TAG Heuer by Lynx Photo Finish Camera, with an accuracy to 1/10.000th of a second, as its most powerful piece of timing technology to date. Epitomizing TAG Heuer's reliability and precision, this camera is the result of a close partnership with Lynx Systems Developers, Inc. along with the efficient support of the French Motor Racing Federation (FFSA) who contributed to the product design and testing programs, respectively.
- Maximum Time Resolution: 1/10,000th of a second
- Sensor Type: Single Line CCD
- Maximum Acquired Image Height: 4000 pixels
- Maximum Line-Scan Rate: 10,000 lines/sec.
- Maximum Pixel Rate: 40Million Pixels/sec
- Maximum Pixel Depth: 2Million colours
- Internal Memory: 512 Mb
- Capture Method: Manual, Automatic, Photo Eye, Timed
- Standard Lens Mount: F-mount, Reflex Viewer Auto Iris
- Maximum Frame Height: 4000 pixels
- Image Compression: Real-time Lossless
- Distance from Computer: Up to 2000 m
- Time Base: ±1ppm from -30 to 50ºC
- Computer Interface: Wired Ethernet
- Power: 12 V DC or 90-264 V AC, 47-63Hz
- Full integration with TAG Heuer by Chronelec decoders and transponders, TAG Heuer CP545 for Intermediate and Lap Timing
- Sharing of the timing data from each independent system across a secure, fully redundant results network to assure the accuracy and integrity of results
- Rule based software protocol for automatic export of visual data to officials’ remote computers allowing for rapid and indisputable decisions.
No reviews yet
Write Your Review